Class Dojo operates as both an App and website, allowing good accessibility for all. Parents and Carers are able to access the whole school page in addition to their student’s individual class page. Staff are also able to share information about students as via photos, videos and messages.
- Email — All school letters are emailed directly to Parents and Carers. It is therefore important that we have your most up-to-date contact information. Class teachers can also be emailed directly.
- Text — As a school, we use the ‘text to parents’ system meaning we are able to send short messages to all parents. This is particularly useful in the event of a school closure or whole school event reminder.
- Telephone — Please use the school phone number to contact the school office if:
- You need to contact us urgently
- Your child is going to be absent
Please be aware that calls will not be put through to a Class Teacher during school hours as this disrupts the teaching and learning of the whole class.
Messages from the school office will be passed on the appropriate member of staff, who will call you back when they are away from the classroom, or at the end of the day.