E-Safety: Keeping Safe Online
*Windmill Hill School is not responsible for the content of the links below.
Telephone helplines for children
- Childline — 0800 1111 — a free 24-hour helpline for children in the UK.
- Child Helpline International — to find a helpline for children outside the UK.
To report to police
CEOP — Child Exploitation and Online Protection — to report suspicious behaviour online towards a child directly to the police, Click 'Make A Report'.
The Virtual Global Taskforce — click the ‘Report Abuse’ option on the home page and follow the instructions.
- National Online Safety - E-safety Guides for Schools | National Online Safety
- Childnet International - Childnet-Childed
- Kidsmart - Looking for Kidsmart? - Childnet
- Digizen - Digizen - Home
- Thinkuknow - Thinkuknow - home
- SafeKids - SafeKids.com | Digital citizenship, online safety & civility
- Netsmartz - NetSmartz Home (missingkids.org)
- WiseKids - www.wisekids.org.uk
- Wired Kids - HOME | wiredsafety
- Internet Matters - Information, Advice and Support to Keep Children Safe Online (internetmatters.org)
- Kidscape - Help With Bullying (kidscape.org.uk)
- Bullying Online - Bullying advice | Bullying UK
- CBBC - Anti-Bullying Week: Different types of bullying explained - CBBC Newsround